The Town of Northborough, or ofter refered to as “Northboro”, originally part of the Town of Marlborough, then Westborough, was incorporated in 1766 and became a full-fledged town with the right of representation at the Great and General Court of Boston in 1775. Today, in addition to providing the setting for several working farms, Northborough is also host to a burgeoning research and development-oriented industrial park; however, the town serves primarily as a residential area, rural home to Boston and Worcester commuters. Northborough’s population is about 15,000.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.